Domain registration plays an important role in the web hosting industry as domain act as a stepping stone of creating an online identity. The theme is the perfect fit for domain resellers & web hosters who want to kick-start their business or revamp their existing website with domain centric features. DomainChilly (www.themechilly.com/themes/domainchilly) is fully compatible with WordPress latest version – 3.4+& comes with the following features:
- Domain Focused Theme – Showcase all domain features in the best way with a bulk domain registration box on the home page along with domain promos & domain transfer option.
- WHMCS Template – It comes with WHMCS template matching the theme.
- Domain Price Slider – Display the important tlds or domain promos on the home page with domain price slider that keeps sliding the prices of various tlds.
- Exclusive Domain Promos Page – Showcase the promos available on domain with domain promo page that lists the tlds, promo price & expiry date of the promo.
- Hosting Plan – Exclusive web hosting plans that properly display all the features along with pricing for multiple years & saving in percentage for different years.
- VPS Slider – Show up to 10 VPS plans with VPS slider that shows changes in CPU, RAM, Storage, Bandwidth on moving the slider to different plans.
- Ready To Use SSL Page – Showcase various SSL certificates with features & pricing.
- Email Hosting Plans – Comparative plan layout that gives a clear picture to users of various features of each plan.
- 2 Column Layout – Easy navigation with 2 column layout with side menu in the right & text area on the left.
- Mega Menu – Improve navigation & usability with free mega menus. Give an overview of your product/service by showing a small description along with the solution name. Add an Image to any Menu Item. Customize the font color & font style.
- And more..
In addition, the theme comes with latest news slider, social media icons & links, newsletter subscription, security/payment modes icons, etc.
Munesh Jadoun, Founder & CEO, ThemeChilly, quoted, “There are very few good WordPress themes available for web hosters. With our experience & knowledge about the domain & web hosting industry, we are trying to bridge this gap. The response we got for our previous themes were overwhelming & we expect the same from DomainChilly too.”
ThemeChilly has already launched two WordPress themes, named as CloudChilly & HostChilly, particularly focused on web hosters. The company is also planning to launch more themes in the coming months.
ThemeChilly provides themes specifically for web hosters & data centers. With three exclusive themes – DomainChilly, CloudChilly & HostChilly, the company has created a niche for itself. ThemChilly also provides WHMCS Templates matching their themes, giving the web hosting community a complete professional look for their website.