(The Hosting News) – ThemeChilly (www.themechilly.com), sister concern of ZNet Technologies (www.znetcorp.com), launches CloudChilly – an exclusive WordPress theme for web hosters, cloud hosting providers & hosting resellers.
CloudChilly (www.themechilly.com/themes/cloudchilly) is fully compatible with WordPress latest version – 3.3 and offers cross browser compatibility. The theme is designed keeping in mind the unique features to help web hosters in designing a professional website by focusing on certain plans or servers at the home page along with several features:
- WHMCS Theme Template – It comes with WHMCS template matching the theme.
- jQuery Homepage Slider – To display featured content i.e. hosting plans/servers with features at homepage.
- Mega Menu (FREE) – Improve navigation & usability with free mega menus. Give an overview theme-item-wrap of product/service by showing small description along with solution name. Add an Image to any Menu Item. Customize the font color & font style.
- Featured Products Showcase – Display solutions on the homepage with three columns that displays the service name, summary, price, features and option to read more or buy now.
- Theme Options – Change logo & social media links. Choose the sections to be displayed at home page. Set the contact page text & email address for contact form. Append the Copyright Text. Add the Meta for your homepage. Add Google Analytics code
- 2 Column Layout – Easy navigation with 2 column layout with side menu in the right & text area in the left.
- SEO Friendly Theme – A search engine optimized themes that come with mainly text and very few images. Set Meta tags for your home page from theme options.
- Multiple Plan Designs – Two different plans to display product/service. Showcase the plans with three columns or 4 columns layout as per your need. Highlight a plan by making it best value plan and distinguishing it from other plans.
Munesh Jadoun, Founder & CEO, ZNet Technologies, quoted, “We are quite happy to utilize our 10+ yrs web hosting industry experience in designing a theme specifically for web hosters. We are looking forward for an overwhelming response from web hosting community.”
The theme comes with strong documentation & forum support to assist its’ users. ThemeChilly previously launched HostChilly – a free wordpress theme designed for web hosters. The company is planning to launch more themes in the coming months.
ThemeChilly, sister concern of ZNet Technologies (www.znetcorp.com), provides themes specifically for web hosters & datacenters. With two themes – CloudChilly & HostChilly, the company has created a niche for itself. ThemChilly also provides WHMCS Templates that match their themes, giving the web hosting community a complete professional look for their website.