ThemeChilly Unveils Dedicated WordPress Theme
January 7th, 2013 By:THN News
“While there’s no dearth of WordPress themes, there are very few WordPress themes available specifically for Dedicated hosting sellers. With our experience & knowledge about the domain & web hosting industry, we are trying to bridge this gap. DedicatedChilly is designed taking into consideration all the features that a dedicated hosting seller aspires for.”- said Mr Munesh Jadoun, Founder & CEO, ThemeChilly. “The response we got for our previous themes was overwhelming & we expect the same for DedicatedChilly too.”
DedicatedChilly lets sellers categorize their servers on the basis of cores. This categorization makes it easier for the customer to navigate the website and see the details of the servers available with a particular core. Also available is an exclusive ‘promos’ page, named by the company as ‘Specials’, which will help dedicated hosts sellers announce the promotional offers on servers. The theme is also useful in displaying complete detail about datacenters which is a must for any website selling dedicated hosting.
Fully compatible with WordPress latest version – 3.5, and having cross browser compatibility , ThemeChilly comes with the following customized features, other than the ones mentioned above:
- WHMCS Template : DedicatedChilly can be bundled with a unique WHMCS template. WHMCS Template designed specifically for DedicatedChilly gives a sense of uniformity to the website layout, thereby enhancing its presentation and making it look different from a plethora of users who are using a default WHMCS theme.
- Jquery Slider : A unique slider that shows five informative slides which helps the visitors know all the information about the company.
- Awards SpotLight : Shows the awards won by company at home page along with a separate detailed awards page.
- Latest News SpotLight : Displays latest updates and news at homepage
- Testimonials SpotLight : Displaying testimonials on the homepage that helps in increasing the service & organization credibility.
- Lead Collection : ‘Get a Quote’ form displayed at homepage
- Social Profile Integration : To integrate company’s Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter profiles.
- Feature Highlights : To show the feature seekers all that’s available with the company’s servers and not just Processor, Hard Drive, RAM, Bandwidth & Server Management.
- ToolTip : To provide a detailed explanation for any information available on website.
- Careers Section : Shows the current job openings on a career page.
- Centralized Contact Details : Shows all the info on a single page – Livechat, Email, Phone, Office Address along with a Google Map.
- Three Color Skins : The theme is available in three colors – Red, Green and Blue .
ThemeChilly is one of the few companies whose forte is to offer WordPress themes for the niche market of the Web hosting industry. In the past, the company has provided many themes such as DomainChilly, CloudChilly , HostChillyV2 and HostChilly for domain resellers, web hosting providers, cloud hosting providers , hosting resellers and datacenters. DedicatedChilly is yet another addition to its basket, intended especially for Dedicated hosting sellers.
DedicatedChilly WordPress theme is priced at 79 dollars & WHMCS template is priced at 29 dollars. The bundle package of WordPress theme & WHMCS Template can be purchased for 89 dollars.
To see a demo of the theme, please visit www.themechilly.com/dedicatedchilly/
For more information, visit the company website at www.themechilly.com
ThemeChilly is the premium WordPress & WHMCS Themes Provider. It serves the niche market of web hosting industry by creating professional themes for the web hosting community. To know more; please visit www.themechilly.com
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud