When creating a tech start-up, one of the most critical yet difficult parts is finding a development team that not only has the skills to construct a company’s vision but one that will nurture a relationship built on trust through constructive conversations instead of arguments. This can be particularly difficult for first time entrepreneurs who do not have a technical background, during a time when so much is riding on making the right decisions in order to achieve a Minimal Viable Product (MVP) with as few hiccups in the plan as possible.
Top 8 Tips for Avoiding the Pitfalls Entrepreneurs Experience with Development Teams
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN