When creating a tech start-up, one of the most critical yet difficult parts is finding a development team that not only has the skills to construct a company’s vision but one that will nurture a relationship built on trust through constructive conversations instead of arguments. This can be particularly difficult for first time entrepreneurs who do not have a technical background, during a time when so much is riding on making the right decisions in order to achieve a Minimal Viable Product (MVP) with as few hiccups in the plan as possible.
Top 8 Tips for Avoiding the Pitfalls Entrepreneurs Experience with Development Teams
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses