When creating a tech start-up, one of the most critical yet difficult parts is finding a development team that not only has the skills to construct a company’s vision but one that will nurture a relationship built on trust through constructive conversations instead of arguments. This can be particularly difficult for first time entrepreneurs who do not have a technical background, during a time when so much is riding on making the right decisions in order to achieve a Minimal Viable Product (MVP) with as few hiccups in the plan as possible.
Top 8 Tips for Avoiding the Pitfalls Entrepreneurs Experience with Development Teams
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365