On Tuesday, the British government updated the Investigatory Powers Bill, also known as the “snooper’s charter”, in an effort to “address a wide range of concerns.” The bill has been met with strong opposition, and with the inclusion of expanded allowances for surveillance, including access to citizens’ complete browsing histories during investigations.
UK Updates Snooper’s Charter to Allow for More Surveillance
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365