On Tuesday, the British government updated the Investigatory Powers Bill, also known as the “snooper’s charter”, in an effort to “address a wide range of concerns.” The bill has been met with strong opposition, and with the inclusion of expanded allowances for surveillance, including access to citizens’ complete browsing histories during investigations.
UK Updates Snooper’s Charter to Allow for More Surveillance
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses