On Tuesday, the British government updated the Investigatory Powers Bill, also known as the “snooper’s charter”, in an effort to “address a wide range of concerns.” The bill has been met with strong opposition, and with the inclusion of expanded allowances for surveillance, including access to citizens’ complete browsing histories during investigations.
UK Updates Snooper’s Charter to Allow for More Surveillance
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN