On Tuesday, the British government updated the Investigatory Powers Bill, also known as the “snooper’s charter”, in an effort to “address a wide range of concerns.” The bill has been met with strong opposition, and with the inclusion of expanded allowances for surveillance, including access to citizens’ complete browsing histories during investigations.
UK Updates Snooper’s Charter to Allow for More Surveillance
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud