Verizon Terremark Upgrades Data Centers
January 16th, 2013 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – Data center solutions provider Verizon Terremark on Tuesday unveiled enterprise expansions at two of its data center locations.
In both London, England and Dallas Texas, Verizon Terremark upgraded with features allowing more availability, flexibility and security.
The announcement also included the addition of instant-based and compute along with storage to the company’s Enterprise cloud.
“The ability to provide rapid access to cloud environments with high level of security shows our leadership and commitment to the Infrastructure-as-a-Service market, not only domestically but on a global scale,” commented Verizon Terremark Senior VP of Global Operations Chris Drumhoole in a press release.
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN