(The Hosting News) – Data center solutions provider Verizon Terremark on Tuesday unveiled enterprise expansions at two of its data center locations.
In both London, England and Dallas Texas, Verizon Terremark upgraded with features allowing more availability, flexibility and security.
The announcement also included the addition of instant-based and compute along with storage to the company’s Enterprise cloud.
“The ability to provide rapid access to cloud environments with high level of security shows our leadership and commitment to the Infrastructure-as-a-Service market, not only domestically but on a global scale,” commented Verizon Terremark Senior VP of Global Operations Chris Drumhoole in a press release.
|Cloud Servers from GetCloudServices|
At GetCloudServices we:
* Understand & resolve challenges in no time;
* Minimize your business risks with our reliable services;
* Deliver cost-effective & real-time IT solutions;
* Provide 100% value for your money.
- Terremark CEO Replaced By Verizon Cloud Expert
- Verizon to Acquire Terremark for $1.4 Billion
- Data Center Expansion: Terremark Completes Add-On
- Managed Hosting Centers from Verizon, Secure Management Certification
- Verizon Completes Audit of Colocation and Managed Hosting Centers