Verizon Terremark Upgrades Data Centers
January 16th, 2013 By:THN News
(The Hosting News) – Data center solutions provider Verizon Terremark on Tuesday unveiled enterprise expansions at two of its data center locations.
In both London, England and Dallas Texas, Verizon Terremark upgraded with features allowing more availability, flexibility and security.
The announcement also included the addition of instant-based and compute along with storage to the company’s Enterprise cloud.
“The ability to provide rapid access to cloud environments with high level of security shows our leadership and commitment to the Infrastructure-as-a-Service market, not only domestically but on a global scale,” commented Verizon Terremark Senior VP of Global Operations Chris Drumhoole in a press release.
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud