(The Hosting News) – Softaculous Ltd., the developer of Virtualizor VPS panel which allows admins to create a VPS on the fly by the click of a button, announced the release of Virtualizor 2.6.3, with some new feature improvements and bug fixes.
Virtualizor 2.6.3 includes several features like OS Distros, Master and Slave settings categorization, Network Speed Graph and much more.
Following is the complete list of changes:
1) [Feature] An Admin can now create their own OS Distros. OS Templates starting with the OS Distro “name handle” will be clubbed in this.
2) [Feature] Master and Slave settings have now been categorized and a new method of syncing these settings across the slaves has been added in this version. All Master settings would be synced across all slaves. Admins can also override certain master settings on particular slaves.
3) [Feature] Network Speed Graph has been added in this version. Users can now watch the network speed usage of their VMs.
4) [Feature] Existing rDNS record management feature has been added to the enduser panel. More improvements will come in the next versions.
5) [Task] rDNS can now be enabled for all VMs without assigning DNS plans to each user. There is a new Master Setting added for this. The Admin will still need to configure PowerDNS with Virtualizor.
6) [Task] Added Internal IP for Servers. This will be used in the future.
7) [Task] Added support for WHMCS media groups. Admins were not able to use Media group option in WHMCS module. Now it has been added.
8) [Task] noVNC settings used to avoid the VNC IP set by the admin. With the new categorization of the Master and Slave Settings, its now possible to configure noVNC as per the VNC IP set.
9) [Task] Changed the naming pattern of Snapshots when a VM is being backed up. The snapshot name will now be “backup-VPS_NAME-5_RAND_CHARS”
10) [Task] Added rDNS API response.
11) [Task] Added DNS API response.
12) [Task] The Enduser IPv6 Manage Subnet wizard was missing some language strings. This has been rectified.
13) [Bug Fix] When an enduser opened the Java VNC twice in the enduser panel, the session would get destroyed. This is fixed now.
14) [Bug Fix] When the Master is not an OpenVZ Server, endusers could not see the Tun/Tap settings even when it was enabled by the Admin. This is fixed now.
15) [Bug Fix] Bandwidth Reset was not working on Slave Servers. This is fixed now.
16) [Bug Fix] Added IP validation while adding a new Virtualizor Slave Server.
18) [Bug Fix] There was a minor bug in OpenVZ installer. This is fixed now.
19) [Bug Fix] If the VNC IP was defined on a Xen Node, Xen HVM VMs would still listen on the Public IP. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor is a powerful web based VPS Control Panel. It supports OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM and Linux KVM virtualization on CentOS and Ubuntu. Admins can create a VPS on the fly by the click of a button VPS users can start, stop, restart and manage their VPS using a very advanced web based GUI. Users and Admins can see various sorts of Graphs in order to better manage their resources.
“We are happy to announce addition of SolusVM WHMCS importer for Xen and KVM option in Virtualizor.” said Pulkit Gupta, Softaculous founder and CEO. “We have several new features and UI changes in making for upcoming versions, Stay Tuned!!”
Virtualizor has 150+ OS templates that you can download and use by the click of a button ! New OS templates of various linux distros like CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE are added regularly. These templates are available for all Virtualization types i.e. OpenVZ, Xen and KVM.
Virtualizor is developed by Softaculous Ltd which has also developed Softaculous auto installer which is used by over 3 Million users, simplifying the apps installation process for them. Softaculous auto installer has over 340 scripts in its library which can be installed with ONE CLICK.
About Softaculous Ltd
Softaculous was founded in 2009 with the goal of helping users to deploy apps by the click of a button. Softaculous is already being offered by leading Data Centres and Web hosting companies around the world.
It is very easy to find, deploy, manage, backup applications using Softaculous. One can also deploy apps in the office using Softaculous Webuzo or Softaculous AMPPS.
For more information, visit http://www.softaculous.com/