(The Hosting News) – Dutch web host Neostrada has implemented Outgoing Filtering from SpamExperts in the Local Cloud to safeguard their network’s and their clients’ reputation and prevent IP blacklisting. Neostrada is also part of the SpamExperts Hosting Partner Program. SpamExperts Outgoing Filter is a robust solution to ensure complete outbound email protection, especially useful to prevent clients inadvertently sending out virus or spam. Its immediate implementation reduced the blacklisting of internal servers. As a result, instead of dealing with de-listings, the compromised accounts are now automatically locked and can be easily cleaned up by the support desk. Due to the central control server, time spent on manual configurations has been reduced to minimum and the number of support inquires about spam has decreased.
Web Host Neostrada Safeguards Network with SpamExperts
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN