(The Hosting News) – Dutch web host Neostrada has implemented Outgoing Filtering from SpamExperts in the Local Cloud to safeguard their network’s and their clients’ reputation and prevent IP blacklisting. Neostrada is also part of the SpamExperts Hosting Partner Program. SpamExperts Outgoing Filter is a robust solution to ensure complete outbound email protection, especially useful to prevent clients inadvertently sending out virus or spam. Its immediate implementation reduced the blacklisting of internal servers. As a result, instead of dealing with de-listings, the compromised accounts are now automatically locked and can be easily cleaned up by the support desk. Due to the central control server, time spent on manual configurations has been reduced to minimum and the number of support inquires about spam has decreased.
Web Host Neostrada Safeguards Network with SpamExperts
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud