(The Hosting News) – WebRunners Inc., an Orange County-based hosting, cloud and IT services provider today announced its new data center located in the heart of the high-tech Irvine Spectrum area and less than a mile from major highways. Situated in the 8001 Irvine Center Drive high-rise building overlooking the Irvine Spectrum Center, the new data center offers high-availability colocation, cloud and managed hosting to businesses globally. N+1 redundant systems and on-premise fiber make it the newest carrier class data center in Southern California. Tours may be arranged by contacting WebRunners at this link.
Key data center facts:
- 3,000 sq ft carrier class data center in high-tech Irvine Spectrum tower building
- Colocation, cloud, infrastructure-as-a-service, storage and managed hosting options
- Carrier neutral with multiple on-premise fiber providers, including Cox, AT&T and TW Telecom
- N+1 redundancy on all systems and equipment
- Fully meshed network
- All equipment and hardware fully maintained
- Redundant Powerware battery backup systems
- On-site data center-dedicated diesel generator
- Redundant Data Aire cooling systems
- Multiple fire suppression and early smoke detection systems
- Biometric and keycard access control systems with video surveillance
“We’re excited to open a new data center in such a great location for local businesses,” said Blake Folgner, founder and COO of WebRunners. “This fully-built facility, combined with our IT expertise and flexibility will provide a strong solution for businesses looking for high-availability hosting and cloud services.”
The WebRunners Irvine data center is the newest and southmost carrier neutral data center in Orange County, perfectly located to serve customers both locally and nationwide. As an alternative to other Orange County and Los Angeles data centers, it is easily accessible and located less than a mile from the 5, 405, 133 and 241 freeways. More info on the WebRunners Irvine data center is available here.
About WebRunners Inc.
WebRunners is an Orange County-based hosting company specializing in hosting, cloud and professional IT services. Since 1998, the company has provided high-availability hosting solutions using enterprise-class hardware to customers both locally and nationwide. More info available at http://www.webrunners.com.