(The Hosting News) – Xtium, Inc., a leading managed cloud hosting, online backup and virtual disaster recovery services company, today announced a new offering to its portfolio – Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) services. Available on an hours-per month need, the vCIO offering provides small to mid-size companies with strategic advice as they plan and execute on cloud-based initiatives and optimize IT processes and systems. Xtium has already seen success with this new offering in the Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) market, assisting FQHCs with their technology roadmap while helping them comply with HIPAA regulations and meet Meaningful Use.
Xtium Offers Virtual Chief Information Officer Services
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365