(The Hosting News) – Xtium, Inc., a leading managed cloud hosting, online backup and virtual disaster recovery services company, today announced a new offering to its portfolio – Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) services. Available on an hours-per month need, the vCIO offering provides small to mid-size companies with strategic advice as they plan and execute on cloud-based initiatives and optimize IT processes and systems. Xtium has already seen success with this new offering in the Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) market, assisting FQHCs with their technology roadmap while helping them comply with HIPAA regulations and meet Meaningful Use.
Xtium Offers Virtual Chief Information Officer Services
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN